Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Watermelon Crush

Nothing screams summer like watermelon (well, except maybe pool parties and cuties in swim trunks, but if we're going to keep it PG rated, we'll stick to watermelon as our focus)! But this time, we're amping up the fruit factor into a cool, refreshing adult treat. Called the French Watermelon, this vodka slush is sure to put a smile on your face that rivals even those you get from checking out tanned hotties poolside!


Photo credit: threadscene.com

4 comments:

  1. Watermelon is our fav as well and a must on a hot summer day~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watermelon. My dad always puts salt and pepper on his which I thought was weird but it's actually good.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelle, I just received the latest copy of Le Gazette - wonderful articles! I wanted to enter your pink crown pillow contest vbut did not find a comment page on the page the link took me to. Maybe I am missing something so thought I would post here instead. I hope that's ok. Havea charmed day! ~Leena~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to give this a go!
    Dianne
    YONKS UK
    :-)

    ReplyDelete